Saturday, February 20, 2010

Century Tuna Super Bods Run

Seventh Photo Entry





It is a Sunday morning and a great day for a run. Too bad we weren't able to sign up for Century Tuna's Super Bods Run but we still went just to see how many people were there and just for fun.



I woke up around 4am and met my friends around 5am. We got to the fort around 7am and almost everyone have just finished their final lap for the race.







Runners lined up to their respective booths to get their food stubs. I had my picture taken there with, of course, my tarpaulin.






We went to check the finish line and yes, everyone is finished. Runners are now either eating, having their picture taken or having fun in the play booths provided by century tuna.



Celebrities and Impersonators are present. As I glanced at a corner, I saw the face PACMAN and his trainer. I laughed and had my picture taken with them as well.



As you can see, people are packed in this event.




I was so tired after an hour of looking around and tasting free food, so I sat on a corner and placed my beloved tarpaulin where everyone can see it.



I even got a picture of my tarp with Victor Basa!



Before we leave, I had my picture taken again. I'm really determined to win this. hehehe.






In short, I really loved our short trip to the Fort today. Because of yugatech's contests, me and my friends have something to look forward to and we get to experience different things.

No comments:

Post a Comment